Tax Resources

taxesThe Oklahoma Tax Commission is now offering free online filing of full-year resident Oklahoma income tax returns through our OkTAP system.

Requirements to file using OkTAP:

  • Must be filing a 2014 full-year resident return (Form 511). Prior year, non-resident and amended returns will not be accepted as of this time.
  • Must have filed 2013 and 2012 Oklahoma income tax returns (511 or 511NR).
  • Federal AGI and Oklahoma AGI must be the same.
  • Cannot itemize; must use the standard deduction.
  • Credits allowed:
    • Child Care/ Child tax Credit
    • Earned Income Credit
    • Sales tax Relief Credit (Form 538-S)
    • Property Tax Credit (Form 538-H)
  • Oklahoma withholding must be from:
    • W-2
    • W-2G
    • 1099-MISC
    • 1099-G
  • Current year Federal return.
  • Requires an email address.
  • Requires Previous year’s Federal Adjusted Gross Income (FAGI).

    In order to file online with the Oklahoma Tax Commission visit this link: