Motor Vehicles are regulated by several state agencies. Below are some commonly needed motor vehicle services offered by the State. If a specific agency resource is not listed below please call our Senate Office for assistance at 405.521.5620.
Driver Licensing Information – Oklahoma Department of Public Safety
- Oklahoma Driver’s Manual
- Employment Affidavit for Minors
- GED Affidavit
- Home Schooling Affidavit
- Affidavit of Parent Authorization
- DL/ID Renewal When Out-of-State
- DL/ID Replacement When Out-of-State
Online Car Tag Renewal – Oklahoma Tax Commission
You May Renew Online If You:
- Wish to renew the tag for your standard (no special rate), noncommercial vehicle (automobile; noncommercial / non-farm truck; motorcycle; travel trailer; motor home). Online renewal allowed up to 10 months following previous registration expiration.
- Wish to renew the tag for your commercial truck, at a laden weight not exceeding 15,000 lbs. Online renewal allowed up to 10 months following previous registration expiration.
- Wish to renew the tag for your farm truck weighing (truck + load carried or pulled) 55,000 lbs. or less. Online renewal allowed up to 10 months following previous registration expiration.
- Have a valid credit/debit card or a checking account to pay for the renewal.
- Have your insurance information ready, or are declaring a non-use vehicle.
- Have your driver’s license number (if individual) or FEI number (if other than an individual).
- Have a printer connected to your computer in order to print your receipt.
Online Real Time Online Insurance Verification – Department of Public Safety